You own night vision goggles in an assortment of designer colors.
- You carry a GI Joe action figure in your briefcase.
- You video tape yourself doing something brilliant. Like this.
- You’ve built a sniper hide in your backyard. Just in case.
- If ‘formal attire’ means wearing your synthetic, wrinkle-free utility pants.
- You wear digital desert cammies to work. At the mall.
- You’re still upset that the 70′s TV show, SWAT, was cancelled.
- You live in your parents basement.
- You really do believe that Marine Recon units train with “Gears of War“
- Not only do you know how to spell ‘shuriken‘ but you own several
- You routinely serpentine while jogging
- You say things like “high speed, low drag” with a straight face.
- You conduct recon before attending your annual family reunion luncheon.
- You ‘gear up’ to go to Shoney’s
Photo Source: The interwebs – unknown